The 2021 Route 66 JDM Classic benefits Raising Special Kids, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides support and information for parents of children with a full range of disabilities and special health care needs.
Vendor spaces will be $100 per 12×12 space (you may park a support vehicle with your booth). Vendor items and sales must be relevant to the audience. If you are in doubt, please contact [email protected] for clarification. Thanks!
If you’d like to participate as a vendor, sponsor this year’s Route 66 JDM Classic, or if your company would like to donate something to the raffle, please contact Becky Childs at [email protected]
Last year’s raffle items (2019)!
(2) Heavy-duty car trunk organizers
(4) Insulated Route66JDM custom mugs
(6) Vintage Motorsports t-shirts
BRE shirt autographed by Peter Brock
1961 Bluebird plastic model kit
$25 Gift Certificate – RockAuto
(2) $50 Gift Certificates – Motorsport Auto
2007 JCCS DVD
2015 Nostalgic Hero DVD
(2) Handmade Datsun wooden trays, by Kenny Ueda
$20 Gift Certificate – Pine Country Restaurant
Craftsman portable compressor combo
Craftsman testing kit
Craftsman tool kit
Craftsman 3-jaw puller
(3) Christian Brothers Automotive free oil change certificates
$300 Zpowersteering gift certificate
(5) Hot Wheels assortment packs
…and much more!!!